The Fort Laramie Playground Set is a high-quality piece of playground equipment. Models with a five foot play deck are recommended for children 5 years old to 12 years old. Providing more challenging activities, including upper body activities and climbers. Several different activity stations allow many different types of play on the Fort Laramie Playground Set.
- Modular: Since all the PLAYON playgrounds are modular, they may be expanded at any time, adding crawl tubes, hand-over-hand bars, other towers, etc. Amazingly lightweight and yet so strong.
- Moveable: Take it with you when you move!
- Color Fast: We use the best UV protection available, so the colors on your playground look great year after year.
- Easy to install: Can be installed in a matter of hours, using commonly available household tools. So durable, it is designed to be used by multiple generations
- Free-standing systems: On-ground support system allows you to move it around if desired.
- Environmentally friendly creates a safe and popular place for children to play
- Designed specifically with your child’s safety in mind
- Eliminates the problems associated with wood playgrounds
- 4-Crayon Tower (2)
- Pyramid Roof (2)
- 5′ Play Deck (2)
- 10′ Slide (1)
- Slide Entrance Panel (1)
- Mouse Hole (2)
- Slotted Panel (1)
- Activity Panel (1) Periscope residential application/Steering Wheel commercial application
- Tic Tac Toe Panel (1)
- Crayon Picket Panel (1)
- Bubble Panel (1)
- Inch Worm Tunnel, 11ft long, 30″ diameter (1)
- Crayon Loop Climber (1)
- Climbing Wall (1)
- Fireman’s Pole (1)
- Hand-Over-Hand Bars /or Swing Arm *Residential sets only (1)
- Swing arm option includes (2) belt swings *Residential sets only
- Outside Climber (1)
- Outside Climber Support* (2)
- 12′ tall (to top of pyramid roof)
- 22’x17′ in actual size
- Available in various color schemes
- Shipping Weight: 1220 lbs.
Very low maintenance: Unlike wood systems, which need to be refinished annually (at a cost of several hundred dollars per year), the PLAYON playgrounds have NO annual maintenance requirement. Simply wash them with common household detergents when you wish to clean them.